CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome to Scrap-O-Holic

Hi everyone and welcome to Scrap-O-Holic. I am Renee and I have set this blog up for my Design Team Work for Scrapping Around. I have been scrapping for 7 years and it has become such a big part of my life that I couldn't live without it. Also why not check out Scrapping Around Forum where you can find me chatting in our friendly forum or join in on all the challenges that we have going like The Amazing Scrap Race, GNI (Girls Night In), our weekly challenge or the monthly Cyber Crop and that's just a few things. There is also an easy to use online store that offers great products at fantastic prices, monthly specials and is now offering digital kits.

3 comments:

Scrapping Around said...

Blog is getting there LOL.
No really its looking good and thanks for the plug :)

Renee said...

Thank you and will plug you anyday :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee
yayaya way to go on getting your Blog up & running honey :o))))

Leoniexx

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones