CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Digi Layout

For a little while a few months back I got involved in digital layouts - wow so much fun but not so much that I would give up "Hands On" scrapping. Must admit that digi scrapping would probably be a whole lot cheaper and there is a huge range of kits for sale out there not to mention the free ones that can be found. Anyway this is one of the digi layouts I did and my favourite so thought I'd share with everyone :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a gorgeous lo - no wonder its one of your faves!

Rachel said...

omigosh, this is soooo stunning! i love the dreamy feel it has to it, and that photo is absolutely gorgeous! fantastic page,love it :)

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones