CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

DT Layouts for October

Here are a few of my latest Design Team Layouts created using supplies from my DT Kit. The first layout is called Smile and the photo is of my daughter Jessica. The papers I used are from Paper Trunk the Jellybean Collection. They are double sided, have a really nice smooth texture and cut beautifully. I also used my Wishblade to cut out the title I was very excited as I have only had it a few weeks. Papers,Wishblade and all other products used on the layout are available to buy from the Store.


My other layout is called Precious and the photos are of both my children Jessica and William. The paper used for this layout are from Kaiser - Bohemian Threads Collection. All products used on this layouts are available to purchase from the Store.


2 comments:

Moni said...

Beautiful layouts as always Renee.

Clairbear101 said...

This is absolutly beautiful.

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones