CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Blog Award

Oh wow I have received my first blog award whoo!
Thank you Moni it has made my day :)

For this award you must:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.

3. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.

So here are my 5 fabulous addictions:

1. Scrapping (what can I say I am ADDICTED rofl)

2. Nestle Vanilla Coffee (cost me a fortune but couldn't live without it :) )

3. My Family (Yep I am addicted to them)

4. The Scrapping Around Site (enough said lol)

5.The Internet (Oh my god I spend too much time in cyber land rofl)



And now I am passing this award on to:

1. Moni (Love you girl)

2. Tanja (Love Tanja's work and she is one of our newest DT Members)

3. Ness ( You will fall in love with Ness's work it's fabulous and she is also another new DT Member)

4. Janine ( Don't know how she does it with 5 kids but her works gorgeous)

5. Rachel ( Go check out Rachel's digital layouts they are just stunning)

1 comments:

Vjbradford said...

Oooh thanks for the award!! Have had limited computer time on holidays, but will get right back into it in a couple of weeks!

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones