CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Internet Issues

Well for the last couple of days my Internet connection has been dropping out. Have spoken to my service provider who blamed the problem on the phone line and would send Telstra out to fix it. So today they call me back up and say they think its best that they replace the modem now LOL - I had been saying that was the problem in the first place doh! At the moment it seems to be steady so will try and upload a few layouts a little later.

Back soon!!!

2 comments:

Moni said...

Don't you just dsislike internet issues, I know I do. Hope everything is fixed for you soon hun.

Renee said...

Oh god yeah - HATE them LOL
All fixed now thank goodness as it was driving me crazy :(

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones