CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My Word For 2009

My word this year is HAPPY!
I hope that 2009 is a happy year for all my family and friends and that I find something to be happy about every day even if it's something small.
So what is YOUR word for 2009?
I am going to send a nice RAK to a person that leaves a comment!
My kids will pick a name out of a hat!
So come on gorgeous friends that visit leave a comment about your word for 09 and you might receive a nice surprise!
Hugs
xxx

2 comments:

Moni said...

Nice word Hun. Mine is JOY and I know 2009 is going to bring me heaps of joy which will make this family very happy. I am also going to find joy in the little things like JJ being around for a visit :)

Scrapping Around said...

Thats a wonderful word to have for this year Renee. I hope you have not just a happy year but a fantastic one too.

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones